Frequently asked questions
After postponing our face-to-face conference in April, ANROWS is pleased to announce new dates for the National Research Conference.
What are the new dates for the online conference?
The ANROWS National Research Conference will now be held online on 1 to 5 March, 2021.
Why will the conference be held online?
Hosting the conference online will ensure delegates can participate safely from work or home, no matter the COVID-19 context. The online offering will encourage mutual learning and connection opportunities and offer flexible attendance options.
What is the new conference format?
- The conference will be set over five days with a maximum of 2.5 hours of sessions held each day.
- Program sessions will be structured around thematic conversational panels, presentations and workshops, with various opportunities for engagement.
- There will be structured opportunities for networking, including one-on-one engagements and group discussions.
Will the same speakers attend and will the program be the same for the new dates?
- The conference program will be adapted to support the new online format. We will endeavour to secure our excellent speakers and panellists for the program, subject to speaker availability and program adaptation.
- To receive alerts as the new program is announced, sign up to Notepad.
For those who registered for the in-person conference
What does the move to online mean for my current registration?
The ANROWS National Research Conference, originally planned for 28 to 30 April, 2020, will now be held online from 1 to 5 March, 2021. All existing registrations for the in-person conference will be cancelled and fully refunded. You will be invited to re-register for the online conference.
Do I need to buy new tickets/re-register for the online conference?
Yes. Because the conference is moving online, and registration fees will be reduced, current registrations will be cancelled and refunded the full registration cost. You will be invited to re-register to the online conference.
How will I know when my refund has been processed?
- You will receive an email notification once your refund has been processed. Please allow up to three business days from receipt of this email notification for the funds to return to your account.
- If you have any concerns regarding this refund process, please contact Val Sanders at Conference Online via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0417 325 088. Conference Online is the company that managed your initial registration payment.
I have not received my refund. Who do I contact?
- You will receive an automated email confirmation once your refund has been processed. Please allow three days from the receipt of this email for the funds to appear in your nominated account.
- If you still have concerns, please contact Val Sanders at Conference Online via email: email@example.com or phone: 0417 325 088. Conference Online is the company that managed your initial registration payment.
Can I transfer my current registration to the online conference?
Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer current registrations across to the new conference. Instead, you will be invited to re-register for the online conference. You will receive an email notification once registrations open for the online conference.
How do I receive my refund?
- You will receive an email to the address you used to make your original booking. You will be invited to provide your details for the refund to be deposited into your nominated bank account.
- If you did not receive an email, please check your junk mail. Alternatively, you can contact Val Sanders at Conference Online directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0417 325 088. Conference Online is the company that managed your initial registration payment.
- PLEASE NOTE: ANROWS will not accept liability for supply of incorrect or falsified bank details.
How will Conference Online contact me?
Conference Online is ANROWS’s event registration partner. They will reach out via the email and phone number you supplied with your original registration. Conference Online will only contact you if you did not supply your details via the online form provided to you via email.
What if my contact details have changed since I made my booking?
Please contact Val Sanders via email: email@example.com or phone: 0417 325 088 and advise that your contact details have changed.
SUBSCRIBE TO NOTEPAD FOR FURTHER ALERTS
Stay up to date
Sign up to Notepad.